Lowes Survey: How was your shopping experience at Lowes? Now, you can share your experience through Lowes Survey. Here, in this post, we have updated the complete details regarding the Lowes Customer Survey. Also, we have provided detailed instructions to complete the survey. You can check the further details in the below section.
Lowes Survey is conducted on www.lowes.com/survey. Lowes Customer Survey is performed to know the customer’s experience and to make it even better. You need to make a purchase at Lowes if you are willing to participate in the survey. The following important information is all about Lowes Customer Survey. The Lowes Survey can be complete within a few minutes. Immediately, after completing the survey, you will be rewarded for taking the time to complete the survey. Check the complete details in the below section.
Lowes Survey at www.lowes.com/survey
Lowes Customer Survey
First, we will know the survey requirements. You will require these things at the time of the survey. So, make sure you have them ready.
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Lowes with 12 digit ID Number.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
After that, just follow these instructions in order to complete the Lowes Survey successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Lowes or click on the official website.
- First, select the language of your choice.
- Carefully, read the information provided on the screen.
- And then, click ‘Next’ to proceed to the next page.
- Verify your location and click ‘Next’.
- Immediately following that, enter the time of your visit along with the amount spent.
- Also, you need to enter the 12 digit ID Number printed on your receipt.
- After that, click ‘Next’.
- Now, you will land on the survey page. There, you need to answer all the survey questions genuinely.
- After completing, submit the survey.
- Finally, you will be given an opportunity to enter the monthly sweepstakes, as an appreciation for completing the survey.
Lowes Survey – Rewards
Lowes appreciates its customers for taking part in the survey. Yes! customers are rewarded for giving their feedback. Below are the details of it.
- Upon the completion of the survey, you will have an opportunity to enter the monthly sweepstakes.
- You need to fulfill the sweepstakes rules in order to participate in it.
- Sweepstakes will allow a monthly drawing where you will have a chance to win the gift cards or rewards worth $ 300.
- Winners will be notified through phone or email.
- That is the reason they ask you to provide the contact details at the end of the survey.
- You can use the Lowes Gift Card on your next visit. And, don’t forget to carry the receipt with you.
Lowes Survey – Rules
To be eligible for taking part in the survey, you need to fulfill the following rules:
- You should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- You must be a legal resident of The United States and Washington, D.C., and Canada (exclusive of the Province of Quebec).
- At least one purchase is mandatory.
- Employees working at Lowes and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in the survey.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. doing business as Lowe’s, is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. It was founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina. As of February 2018, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 3,10,000 people. Lowe’s is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States behind The Home Depot. and ahead of Menards. Globally, Lowe’s is also the second-largest hardware chain, again behind The Home Depot but ahead of the European stores B&Q and OBI.
The first Lowe’s store, Lowe’s North Wilkesboro Hardware, was first opened in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina in 1921 by Lucius Smith Lowe. Lowe’s has since grown nationally, as it was aided by the purchase of the Renton, Washington-based Eagle Hardware & Garden company in 1999. It is now the 2nd largest home improvement store chain in North America and has begun expanding outside the United States. The first store outside of United States was in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. They sell the generic brand Kobalt of hand and power tools. The hand tools have a lifetime warranty of in store. The official website of Lowes is www.lowes.com.
Lowe’s Stores are OPENED on these Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Father’s Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Presidents Day
- Labor Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- Columbus Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Veterans Day
- Good Friday
- Black Friday
- Easter Monday
- Christmas Eve
- Cinco de Mayo
- New Year’s Eve
- Mother’s Day
- Easter Sunday
Lowe’s Stores are CLOSED on these Holidays
- Christmas Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Lowes Hours of Operation:
Lowes work on following hours and they may vary based on the store location. The working hours can also vary on a few specific holidays. Most of the stores are also closed on Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Monday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Tuesday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Wednesday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Thursday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Friday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday -06:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday -08:00 AM – 08:00 PM
Lowes Store Locator
As Lowes stores are located in different places, this information will be helpful to you to locate the Lowes store near to your location.
- You can easily find your nearest store by visiting the official website of Lowes at www.lowes.com.
- Once you visit that page, navigate to the store locator and set your location using your current location or type in a city, state/province or zip/postal code.
- After that, click on the search button to see the results.
- If no locations are found, it means that it doesn’t have any stores within the radius you selected.
- You can also search for it in the google map.
- Google map is also the easiest way to find any store near to your search location.
- Go to google maps, type Lowes in the search bar and click on the search icon.
- Lowes stores near to your location will be shown.
- Select the nearest address to view the directions.
Lowes Customer Support – Contact Details:
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer support team of Lowes. Below are the contact details of Lowes Customer Support Team:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-445-6937
- Timings: Monday to Saturday: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET), Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET)
- Official website: www.lowes.com
That’s all about the Lowes Survey. We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)